“I’m so excited to return to the USA and Canada in September.”
— André Rieu
From September 15th until 29th, Dutch violinist André Rieu will tour the US and Canada, starting in Milwaukee, WI, and ending in Buffalo, NY.
About the Tour
On stage André’s incredible musical prowess, passion and charisma make for a magical spectacle. His romantic and fun shows are the only ones where people regularly jump to their feet and dance in the aisles. It’s not uncommon to see devoted American fans laughing, weeping, clapping, dancing and embracing when they listen to the beautiful waltzes, film scores, spirituals, musicals, folk songs and marches and André’s precious Stradivarius violin from 1732; his shows are a perfect mix of thrilling, romantic, festive and emotional melodies combined with surprises, balloons, beautiful soloists and of course André’s great sense of humor.
André and his Johann Strauss Orchestra created a global revival in waltz music, staging spectacular extravaganzas which are second to none. Having received over 500 Platinum Awards, three Classical Brit Awards for “Album of the Year” and billions of Youtube views, André is one of the biggest touring artists in the world. His album “Shall We Dance” is out on Decca Gold.
Tour Schedule 2018
- September 15th | UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena | Milwaukee, WI
- September 16th | Allstate Arena | Rosemont, IL
- September 18th | Fox Theatre | Detroit, MI
- September 20th | EagleBank Arena | Fairfax, VA
- September 21st | Wells Fargo Center | Philadelphia, PA
- September 22nd | NYCB LIVE home of The Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum | Uniondale, NY
- September 23rd | Agganis Arena | Boston, MA
- September 29th | KeyBank Center | Buffalo, NY