March 15 to 27, garage pop band Mozes and the Firstborn play 8 shows throughout the US. First, they play an astonishing amount of five concerts during SXSW 2018 in Austin, TX. After the festival they will play three more shows in California.
- Dutch Impact Party | Waller Ballroom (SXSW) | Austin, TX
- Wienermania | Spiderhouse (SXSW) | Austin, TX
- Jumpstart| The Side Bar (SXSW) | Austin, TX
- Tap Room | The Market (SXSW) | Austin, TX
- Burger Pool Party | Pearl Street Coop (SXSW) | Austin, TX
- The Echo | Spaceland | Los Angeles, CA
- with Broncho, Valen, and DJ Johnny Basil
- The Wayfarer | Costa Mesa, CA
- with Broncho and Valen
- The Hih Hate | Los Angeles, CA
- with Psychotic Reaction, Jungle Jungle, Thee MVPs
About Mozes and the Firstborn
Mozes and the Firstborn are a four-piece alternative rock band from Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Since their debut record dropped in 2014 in the USA (Burger Records) they played over 350 shows. These shows included three coast to coast tours in the USA (as part of the Burger Caravan of Stars tour with Cherry Glazerr, together PANGEA and Broncho) and a European support-tour for Unknown Mortal Orchestra, followed by various European headline tours.
They released their latest single – Baldy – earlier this year, which sounds like an exciting mix of country rock and high school grunge. The back and forth singing between band members makes their shows into compelling events, in which singing along yourself is a must. The four Dutch lads have proven time and time again that they’re worthy of an American audience, and are eager to prove that once again during this tour!