- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely of your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links ore provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Accessibility and inclusion are essential for the Consulate General of the Netherlands in New York, and we want as many people as possible to be able to use www.dutchcultureusa.com.
We are continually working to improve the accessibility of our website, and to develop our skills in relevant standards and techniques with the help of hired, external experts.
In the fall of 2020, The Consulate General of the Netherlands in New York started a process of reviewing and adjusting the DutchCultureUSA website according to current Digital Access Guidelines. This process is ongoing, and will be finalized by June 15, 2021.
On November 11, 2020, DutchCultureUSA received research results from an independent company that checked this website according to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines / WCAG 2.1 AA. Follow this link for a full report with the research results of November 20, 2020 (in Dutch language only).
On November 30, 2020, the Consulate General of the Netherlands in New York hired a design firm and a web design firm to implement the necessary changes according to the research results in step 1 (see above). These changes are currently being implemented, and will be finalized by June 15, 2021.
The current accessibility status according to Dutch accessibility requirements (“toegankelijkheidseisen”) is rated as B – Conforms partially.
Follow this link to read the current Accessibility Statement in the Dutch Register of Accessibility Statements (in Dutch language only).