From October 27th until 31st, The European Fine Art Fair (TEFAF) New York will feature several art dealers that will sell or display Dutch Old Master paintings at their booths. For more information and tickets about the fair, follow this link.
Willem van Konijnenburg, “Manchurian Cranes” (1899) © Mireille Mosler
Bringing together a global community of collectors, interior designers, museum curators and connoisseurs, TEFAF New York is recognized for going beyond the boundaries of a traditional art fair at the Park Avenue Armory. It serves to engage fairgoers in an immersive experience through richly curated booth presentations, dynamic programming and unique institutional collaborations that enhance the collector experience.
Claes van Beresteyn, “Knotty Old Tree in the Dunes with a Fence” (unknown) © Mireille Mosler
Mireille Mosler Ltd. is proud to participate again in TEFAF New York, exhibiting in stand 313. Mosler Ltd., specialized in Dutch and Flemish old masters and symbolist artists from the turn of the twentieth century, will show an eclectic mix of paintings and works on paper from the seventeenth through the early twentieth century. For the lover of Dutch Old Master or more modern art, this stand has to be a stop at TEFAF every year.
Works for sale:
- Claes van Beresteyn, “Knotty Old Tree in the Dunes with a Fence” (unknown)
- Jan van Bijlert, “Allegory of Smell” (c. 1630)
- Willem van Konijnenburg, “Manchurian Cranes” (1899)
Jan Steen, “The Alchemist” (1688) © Daxer & Marschall
Other Dutch Works Exhibited
- Jan Steen, “The Alchemist” (1668) | Daxer & Marschall Kunsthandel
- Jan van Mieris, “A Young Woman Pointing at Tulip Petals” (1687) | Daxer & Marschall Kunsthandel
- Jacob van Ruisdael, “Sailing Vessel in a Stormy Sea” (1670) | French & Company
- Reynier de Haan, “A Pair of Large Sugar Casters” (1772) | A. Aardewerk Antiquair Juwelier
- Pieter Goos, “Le Grand & Nouveau Miroir ou Flambeau, De la Mer” (1662) | Libraire Amélie Sourget
- Geer van Velde, “Composition” (1960) | Taylor/Graham
- Herman van der Myn, “Portrait of a Lady in Riding Dress” (1733) | Tomasso Brother Fine Art