PITCH PLOT 4, initiated by Dutch/French jazz flautist Jeroen Pek is, like most of his recent projects, a multi-national line up with the focus on exchange, adventure and dynamics in its broadest sense.
The group is touring internationally since 2014. Playing original compositions of all members, this fine set of top musicians developed an extraordinary musical- and personal ‘click’. Energy, joy, mutual respect, curiosity and an open mind being much the main ingredients to reach this common ground. With this chemistry they found the key to the hearts of many listeners and they can reach that in any seize of venue, no matter how complex the music.
Touring dates 2017:
- Thursday, May 4 @ Shape Shifter Lab, Brooklyn , NY
- Friday, May 5 @ Bistro 25, Long Island, NY
- Saturday, May 6 @ The Jazz Loft, Long Island, NY
- Sunday, May 7 @ Treme, Long Island, NY
- Monday, May 8 @ Oak Mountain Hideaway Concerts, Frenchville, PA
- Tuesday, May 9 @ Club Bonafide, New York City, NY
- Wednesday, May 10 @ Twins Jazzclub, Washington DC